Why Should You Call SERVPRO During Your Emergency?
Fire or water damage emergencies rarely happen during a convenient time of day or night that is why SERVPRO is available 24/7/365. A water or fire damage event can be traumatic and when you call, we understand you may be feeling confused, stressed, and vulnerable. Our staff is prepared for whatever is required. We are a locally owned and operated company with the ability to respond to your call no matter the size! Our goal is to provide you with the quickest and most professional restoration experience. We know that emergency situations are never an enjoyable time, but we strive to make life get back to normal quickly and smoothly.
When you call, Tracy or Rhonda, our office specialists will ask several questions regarding your water or fire damage emergency. Once, we have all the details we will dispatch our estimator and experienced cleanup technicians immediately.
Our SERVPRO Specialist will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home or business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
Need Emergency Service… Call Us 24/7/365 at 330-867-5723!